PLANNER – LANE COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS / EUGENE, OREGON
The Land Management Division of Lane County Public Works in Eugene, Oregon Seeks a Planner.
LANE COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS: Come work for an organization that values stewardship, diversity, and teamwork. We serve an area ideally situated between the Pacific and the Cascades; one that provides a variety of recreational and cultural activities. We are Lane County Public Works, and we are seeking a Planner to help build the future of our community.
PLANNER: This full-time, fully-benefitted position:
– Compiles, researches & analyzes social, economic, statistical & land use data & trends; prepares reports on current & long-range planning matters; processes land use applications.
– Provides customer service to the public, including answering planning-related inquiries & interpreting land use regulations.
– Conducts field surveys of land usage; compiles data & delivers special presentations to private sector, community groups, Board of County Commissioners & various committees
SALARY & BENEFITS: The salary range for this position is $43,363.20 – $64,230.40 per year. As a full-time, regular employee, benefit options include:
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
– A Wellness Clinic available to eligible employees and their dependents.
– Participation in the Oregon Public Service Retirement Plan (OPSRP).
– Voluntary Deferred Compensation Plan with County Contribution.
– Group Term Life & AD&D Insurance.
– Long-Term Disability Insurance.
– A generous Time Management Program for vacation and sick leave.
– Nine paid holidays and one floating holiday.
– An Employee Assistance Program.
REQUIREMENTS: Equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree, with major course work in planning or a related field, and one year of responsible professional planning experience. An equivalent combination of experience and training will also qualify applicants for this position.
TO APPLY: Visit http://www.lanecounty.org/jobs Look for posting #201700257. Posting closes on Nov. 20, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. PST. For additional questions, contact HR at 541-682-3124. EOE / ADA